Client: Main Roads WA
Time Frame: 2016 to 2020
The Northlink WA project upgrades and extends the Tonkin Highway from Guilford Road north to Muchea. The project has been split into three separate sections:
• Northern Section, from Guilford Road to Reid Highway
• Central Section, from Reid Highway to Ellenbrook
• Northern Section, from Reid Highway to Muchea.
The project involves the construction of 37km of new highway with eight new intersections and 6 flyovers. It will allow improve access, especially to heavy vehicles, to the roads north of Perth.
• Preliminary budget estimate
• Detailed budget estimate with full risk evaluation to Federal Guidelines
• Tender evaluation of D&C proponents