Client: Main Roads WA
Time Frame: 2012 to 2016
The Gateway WA project was, at the time, the largest project ever to be undertaken by Main Roads WA. It involved the widening of a larger section of the Tonkin Highway and four new interchanges to improve traffic flow and ease of access to Perth international airport.
• Preliminary budget estimate
• Detailed budget estimate with full risk evaluation to Federal Guidelines
• Tender evaluation of Alliance proponents
• Negotiation with Preferred Proponent to reach a suitable Target Outturn Cost
• Negotiation with Alliance on scope changes and additional works